Saturday, February 21, 2009


I loved him.The relationship of four years that came to a full stop just because i was.....Ya i deserve it,i haven't giving him much of attention lately and its quite natural for him wanting to move away.Can't blame anyone right now,no shedding tears,no frustrated talks just plain simple acceptance of the fact that"I have lost him" and i have to accept the truth.Yesterday ,as i looked into his eyes i seemed confused as those were not the warm eyes i have been used to for years.May be i don't deserve him,may be he is better of with someone else.I won't forgive anyone who tries to steal him away from me for,we share "our lives".What i don't understand is why did he had to wait until this last moment to express.I'm lost...i don't have words,Someone promised me a life without him but,I'm not sure if i can move ahead.I used to depend on him for almost all the calculations in life. We were inseparable and where ever i went i had his hands intertwined into mine,the world knows about us.He has my name etched on to his skin and just like that one morning i find him missing from my life.I received the news with shock,i tried calling up my friend for any details and all i received was"Saw him outside while you went to see the professor and then he disappeared".Life has to move on.I will have to buy a new CALCULATOR

No comments: