Monday, November 03, 2008

Movements

Movements

The moving river
that flows by its principle,
never deviates from the path followed.
The moving leaves
that live by sacrifice unique,
looks out to a better tomorrow.
The moving clouds
that race past the sky ,
show the true spirit of sedate.
The moving wind
that spreads fragrance around,
wishes to spread a smile.
The moving fire
that symbolises determination,
burns every obstacle in path.
Life is full of movements
that shows us the way of living
Movements of nature
that's truly beyond human imagination.
-Opal
12th Science
Reflection(School magazine),2004-2005

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi

I am interested in being friends with u..I got ur address from Abhinav's blog..

I am his friend for quite sometime(found him on orkut)..

Name is Nishitha..I am from Singapore..Finished my diploma in Accuontancy..I am married to a kerala guy..Let me know if u wanna check out my blog becz I have put it as private..Mail me @ chippyrajan@live.com