Thursday, November 27, 2008


It feels good to be appreciated,especially by those whose opinions matter. I'm not a good photographer,i really don't have a clue about lights,texture,brightness and the many more confusing technical terms.What i do have is the skill to transform a dull photo in one which speaks stories. As i went through some of the blogs, i was quite smitten by the idea of photo editing.I spent considerable time, searching for photo editing tools.I dashed into few like ,PICNIK with amazing features.The first picture i tried ma hands on wasn't good enough for ma artistic genes.I worked on it,and finally came up with ma first edited picture.I posted it out on ma web page.Few of ma friends did comment on the new approach in viewing the picture from a different perspective.The thing is i don't have much choices,not many photos to edit.All i have is few photos and i work on them over and over again.I was getting good reviews,but comments from ma classmates didn't kind of gave me an impression that they were impressed.Yesterday, as i walked past the door,Vish shouted out loud"HERE COMES THE EDITOR".Ma pictures were the talk of the table,and frankly i felt good about the whole conversation.For,the first time i wasn't hiding beneath the table,i was taking active participation in the talk.Colours,saturation,contrast ..people were listening to me.They needed ma advice,ma views on the topic.Vish added on"One day i too will be as good as you".Being ma Little brother,his comments do mean a lot to me and ya ma pictures do speak for me, they are a reflection of what I'm,through which ma personality transits across.

No comments: