Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It doesn't make any sense.......


Every superhero has a bad hair day,when he/she looks into the mirror and exclaims"oooh good god!!!".I'm not in ma usual sarcastic self today,not even remotely close to ma daily sessions.I just lay on ma bed wearing ma glasses and think,will the world be any different when viewed through the glasses?.Ma spring has come to an end.The cold winter is here.I'm sounding crazy ain't i?.Its ma deliberate attempt to heal ma self.People trust me with their lives,trust me with their stories.their lives.They expected the same from me and i disappointed them.I wasn't ready to open up,share ma world trying madly to protect what i call ma dreams.People came and went,some didn't return for a second time.Every time ,i figured it out, was too late.And then one day ma life changed.People i held close till that point ,preferred to walk away leaving behind few ones,i have painted ma life around.One such person is ma future,or with who's i associate mine.There are very few people in this world who knows "How bad opal is at singing,how obsessed she is with soft toys,how mad she can get when her phone gets hacked by some goofy virus,how badly she breaks down after all the melodrama" and those people are ma family.Some moments stay and die with you, some just follows you around,some makes you smile, some makes you cry and at the end of the day you get tired of the huge piles of memories and even regret forgetting some.You just don't walk away from people,the time forces you to.The distance never makes your love fluctuate like the share market.The distance makes it stronger or more so that's what people believe.I'm a believer and a negative energy i may be but, in a land of happy endings i have ma own happy ending to weave.Iv lived long enough to realise how crazy i get when i totally fail to see the gleam in people's eyes.Rapid switching from one state to another,oscillating ,balancing and totally screwing up,I know still you care for me because you don't have any other option other than to take me along your lives journey,sing songs for me,stop me from giving you pet names.If life with you is painful,i gladly would let the pain consume me for without you these random words doesn't make any sense.

No comments: