Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A World Without Women


I'm angry and frustrated at sankar(ma bro) at this point for, he takes for granted whatever me and ma mom does.He never bothers to even put his dishes for cleaning.Either me or mom has to clean up the mess he creates.He wants all his stuff to be done by both of us right from ,keeping his things inorder to even picking up his used clothes.Most of the time there is no arguing with him as he flaunts his"YOU SHOUT I DON'T BOTHER" attitude.Some times it leaves me thinking.This unfair stuff being mended out to me because im the fairer sex.Try doin the same stuff as he does,then im dead meat.It calls for justice in real sense ,no one bothers to bring him under control,No one tries to give him a dose of his own medicine.Im angry and frustrated at the injustice.Why are guys like this?.Always behaving like irresponsible jerks thinking that, God created woman to work as their slaves refusing to help out,refusing to clean up,refusing to listen.They should be living in a world without women then they will understand
"THE REAL VALUE OF A WOMEN"

No comments: