Saturday, February 09, 2008

5 things i hate about myself

5.I STAY IN A CHICKEN FARM
Well im not known for keeping ma room neat.Most of the time you can see ma room in a mess.Its only when i have ma relatives or friends over i start cleaning up ma room.Ma mom always compares ma room with a chicken farm.The only thing ,chicken farm will be much more cleaner place than ma room.So on the 5th spot of 5 thing i hate about ma self:ma room
4.HABIT OF TALKING TO MYSELF
Pretty annoying to people around,yo can see me talking to ma self and all the animated characterrs around.I think i developed this habit while i was small,mostly because i dinn have anyone to play around with.I have spent most of ma time shuttling between real and imaginary world.So,the 4th spot goes to this annoying behaviour.
3.TEMPER AND SLEEP
I really get mad when someone disturbs me during ma beauty sleep.This habit has landed me in trouble often .Now,im trying hard to keep ma nerves while sleeping.
2.HAIR HAIR
Iv this habit of tying ma hair every 5 minutes.No matter how perfect it is, i tend to loosen up and retie it.Its not something so serious for i have this habit only when i donn have anything else to do.But,it is certainly annoying so, the 2nd spot goes to hair hair.
1.TISSUES PLEASE
The most annoying habit:ma tear glands just refuse to stop pouring.Most of the time i end up with the tissue rather than the film im watching.No matter what the journa of film is there will be atleast a scene which would start making me cry.Owing to this unique problem i never go out for films with ma pals.
ns-:the only film that dinn make me cry:HOUSE OF WAX...........I think i did cry at the end for saving me from 3 hours of misery.

1 comment:

Abhinav Viswambharan said...

"the only film that dinn make me cry:HOUSE OF WAX...........I think i did cry at the end for saving me from 3 hours of misery"

LOL... :D