Monday, February 25, 2008

Disappeared into thin AIR!!!


I'm finding it so difficult to find answers to the questions I'm being put through.The more desperate I'm ,the more confused i get.Meetings ,partings,crushes and heartbreaks i have seen it all and i don't consider ma self worthy enough for all the attention.I have lived through ma life for the past 20 years without much complications and one fine day when i wake up to find the names of relations changed, its way long annoying.I think i need to do some soul searching to find out what went wrong and how.May be its ma inability to understand human behaviour.Its just impossible to pretend as if a person does not exist but ,i will have to do it for ma own sake.I have never asked anyone to bring in the stars for me nor will i ask for,i know there are boundaries.Love should never cross the line ,to a point where it turns into obsession.I tried ma very best in making the curved lines straight but,i think it won't help at all.All i can do is to move on with ma life pretending the world is short of a person ,a person i knew and cared for.That person never exists for me from this point of time .

No comments: