Friday, January 24, 2014

Tomorrow

"Beta see you next time", as she held me close, I felt a tinge of sadness swelling inside. My friend's mom who was visiting us girls was leaving. Why was I feeling the pinch, I tried to confront my inner self. At this point of my life, precisely the wrong side of 20's is teaching me a thing or two about myself. Throughout I have maintained that I am a pure Aquarian, someone who believes in no strings attached, someone who is unemotional and not affected by people. 

No!!!I am a far cry from what I project myself to be...I break down, I don't like people walking out of my life, I hate being alone, I sulk when I don't feel loved. Is it the life juncture I am in? Have I changed? I am far more sensitive to people than I was, I listen as much as I talk, I walk the middle road. Who knows by 30, I might be back to my unattached self. If life has taught me something, that is to be unbiased, and open minded. Who knows what tomorrow holds. 

No comments: