Wednesday, January 01, 2014

End of 2013

It's a fresh start, the office looks bare with few associates. As the world ushered in the new year spirit, I was lying on my couch watching Sherlock in awe. What presence of mind, what a charmer. The whatzaap alerts were going down by numbers as the clocked showed another 15 minutes for 2014 to begin.

The last day of 2013 was like any other day WORK-HOME (an early 5 pm one)- GYM-HOME. I decided to just lie down and reflect on the fading year. My brother who had joined me in Bangalore was having a sound sleep. Can't blame the poor guy, he had office the next day. Sherlock was distracting me, or rather taking away my pain. I was all alone this New Years!!!my flatmates had gone out and I didn't have the zing to book up a fancy place for dinner. The cook, had prepared paneer-mattar masala, would eat out 2 chapathis and call it a day. Frankly, I couldn't sleep...nor could I let the feelings go.

1 comment:

Minu said...

it s quite natural to feel low at times...jus take a break and carry on... :)keep writing..