Monday, September 05, 2011

I hate you (Like I love you)

My relationship with rain can be better summed up by the song from Delhi Belli. Just few days before You saw me marveling the beauty of rain from the INDOORS here, but today I am singing all together a different song. Its been raining continuously for 6 months now and I have this AAAW (Term coined by G's mates in B-school) feeling whenever I see sun shining through the clouds.

On a holiday, watching rain through the window with a mug of tea in your hand. Well, that's love.
On a working day, when you find your formal wear damp n wet .Well, that's hate.
On a hot summery day, as you take out the tissue to wipe off excess sweat wishing if it rained.Well, that's love.
On a rainy day, when your brother refuses to leave you to office .Well,that's hate.
On a suppose to be dull day, you get drenched in rain and watch the nature  in the after rain glow. Well, that's love.
On a damp day,when your co-passengers scream at you for not properly holding your umbrella .Well, that's hate.
I have million reasons to Love-Hate RAIN. 

On a completely random note, I can't see past the word cute. Anything cute steals my heart be it kids, pretty hairbands or cheeky romantic films. I have been constantly telling myself (Or rather societal pressure) to grow up, to accept the fact that I am no more 16-17. I know there is no connection what so ever between my likeness for cute things and my general attitude towards life. But people expect me to act my age, take up things that suits my age, dress up like a 23 year old. I doubt, I mean why do I have to grow up, fill my heart with age serum, let my body think I am old. I am not and I simply refuse to believes so. I am from the temple of belief that once you let you heart grow old, the body will automatically follow and then there is no stopping the grey hairs and growing stress lines. Let me celebrate the child in me, live my life stress free, enjoy every second what GOD has gifted. Random thoughts, random musings, random ideas.

Must be wondering about the source of inspiration right?. Presenting to you one of my latest buys.I am not denying the fact that they are CUTE.

No comments: