Wednesday, September 07, 2011

NO-N-SENSE

Blogger, How would I have survived without you?. My heart is for the moment brimming with sadness and it feels good to believe that on opposite side of this screen sits an invisible man, with a warm hand assuring me that everything is going to be just fine. I stand with no regrets what so ever. I live in a world with rules created by me, for  my convenience.Today I sit slouching on the chair, unaware of the damage my heated conversation has done . I have no one to speak to, to shout at, to laugh with and the words are trailing off. I don't approve of presenting myself in  a vulnerable spot in front of a mass audience  still, as I find myself in a difficult spot I can do nothing but turn on my system and type away. May be the words are an added burden, not something you would want to read. Why would anyone waste their time reading something confusing and depressing still if you do, please pray for me, my dreams, my life. Things are rapidly spinning out of control and what I wished is not my present.It's stupid to wish for things far stretched but, what I wished was not rocket science but, a simple life with 0 complications.


1 comment:

indianmakeupways said...

nice blog that u have here.thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog :)