Monday, June 06, 2011

Im not an AND person when it comes to tackling problems ,that means I cannot handle more than one problem at a time .I am not a saint either, like any other I do cry and crib over the problems....

I cannot tackle problem A,B,C and D at the same time cause all the problems added would give me a splitting headache, and when I find the problems out of my normal solving capacity I get panicky.

I take time, shed some tears , blame all the people around me and then start putting some good thought into solving the problem at hand and surprisingly I do well in finding out solutions.

It irritates me when people tell me "I am angry due to so and so....AND problem B is also creating such an issue along with problem C". How the hell am I supposed to infer, what is hurting you more…. problem A,B or C. Which one should be solved at this instant? which one can ease your pain?.Take your time, decide and let me know.

I am a person who can deal with just one thing at a time and the process of coming out of multiple problems is quite time consuming process for me .I expect people not to load me with their issues just cut into smaller portions that I can deal with the blow one at a time.

No comments: