Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The feeling have not sinked in yet.Fresh faces,morning wake up calls,smell of fresh coffee brewing....yeah I did pinch ma self the moment I woke up...I was indeed sleeping on "MA" bed,picking up any plate I feel like having food in,reading through the Malayala Manorama newspaper having my tea.Even when I assure ma self that I'm out of dream, something hurts ma consciousness from back of ma head.The cadbury's Silk must have got digested,the tears must have got dried,goodbyes must have faded but still, sitting in that bus I was trying hard not to weep loud. Sleepy head I am known to be, couldn't sleep a wink that very day .All the good memories kept haunting me,places,people,work .I was going away from the place that I called ma home for the past 8 month:BANGALORE...the transition was not as smooth as I expected.Laxmindhar,Malvika,Manish,Tinu.....we bonded well may be cause 5 of us were of same age and for 3 of us it was our first project.We fought,hang around in tough times,bitched,pinged,travelled together and unfortunately ma journey with you guys is coming to an end.The separation was self induced and that is the exact reason why it hurts more.I am happy to say that at least I was part of their lives for the past 8 months...people turned out to be different from what I had portrayed them in ma mind to be.Past 8 moths would be etched in ma memory for a long time to come.

No comments: