Thursday, May 12, 2011

10 random things I miss about my AIRBUS ODC

10 random things I miss

about my AIRBUS ODC.......

The last post showcased my journey over the past 8 months and the emotions that caused a furor in the bus stand.This post is a salute to the places and people and it will take you through a tour of small significant-insignificant things that made up my life.

The number 10 spot goes to.......
10.RED BUS/IRCTC/KSRTC site surfing
Everyone loves to go home and the love accelerates based on the distance you are away from your den.There is one thing that I used to do the moment I switched on ma system without fail for the past 8 months:To check all those travel sites for a ticket to Cochin that very weekend, even if I had just come back from a week's holidaying.Slowly, it turned into my routine habit.Sight of a vacant nominally rated seat brought bundle full of joy into ma life.Now that I am back home and daily travel isn't much of an organised and exciting affair as long distance I would certainly miss the familiar sight of redbus and irctc.

No comments: