Friday, April 15, 2011


"TO BE OR NOT TO BE"...the words were trailing off "Yup"i muttered sheepishly trying to shift my wavering attention from the pitch darkness outside to the dim lighted interiors.For a moment I was in wandering in some fairy tale world where everything was perfect . Hitting back on reality I tried to rewind whatever Su just said .To put it straight whatever Mr.Shakepeare wrote centuries ago and one which all of us repeat in some way or other in our daily lives .When u have the power TO BE OR NOT TO BE it just not the plan A alone ,you have abundant options extending to even plan Z and the funny part is most of us stumble at the sight of multiple options committing mistakes which wouldn't have been the case in a normal scenario with limited options.


Right out of college I had multiple option MBA,MTECH,BANK EXAMS.... and I was to confused to decide what I wanted so, I let someone else decide for me.Over the months I slowly realised that what was done couldn't be undone and I had no other option other than to stick.Well why!!!the most strangest situation one can be put in is when one finds advantage in every option that is in front .


This very moment I'm put into a very difficult choice


1.To stay back I Bangalore


2.To hit back to Cochin.


As, much as i see the advantage of staying back in Bangalore(Let it remain a secret) I loathe the idea of staying away from ma parents for long.When I access the balance sheet the pros's con's give me a fairly balanced sheet and I have no go other than to trust my own judgement or give the decision entirely on hands of individuals who will end up doing what they want.Life is full of difficult choices they say and as things are going for me I dare not argue.

No comments: