Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Life to live on....


There are instances when i badly miss the feeling of a "FRIEND" not, that i don't have people around,its just that i miss the details, the fun,the gossips, the cat fights.But what the use of looking back and regretting?.A part of me wants to keep all ties at some distance,some part wont listen out. No matter how hard i try,its impossible to replace the feeling with a substitute.Every relation has its own place,purpose and meaning ,its just too harsh to mix all up.Still people around are trying to help in whatever ways possible ways they can.I'm trying to regain the lost balance,vigour and drive.Its not that i expect ma self to be smiling away with the pain but, guess i will get used to it.Iv gone through this manier times before, still i haven't learned or will in the future that trusting someone blindly can be pretty dangerous.With that you are giving the person every right to hurt you.I'm not the one who looks upon life accepting defeat.I wont!!! not until i have people around me, to hold me tight, to make sure i don't hurt ma self in the falls,to help me get up,walk away with a laugh.Thank you one and all.

No comments: