Monday, August 25, 2008

The week that was

Jane Rubietta: Someone may have stolen your dream when it was young and fresh and you were innocent. Anger is natural. Grief is appropriate. Healing is mandatory. Restoration is possible

5 days of plain bliss,where nothing else mattered other than eating, sleeping and shopping. the very first day,With long hours wrapped under the bed sheet,literally refusing to get up from the comfy bed, i gave ma parents a big scare.What was i doing???well, NOTHING at all,finally i did pull up ma act together,got ma self some dose of fiction and some shopping high.Though i did miss some action in form of the academic tour for the semester,i didn't care or think about the sunny beaches of Goa or the fun.Everyday i woke up fresh as a daisy and off i went on a one women adventure.Occasionally i did slow down the thoughts focusing on the pain:What were ma friends doing in Goa at that time.But, it was nothing but a small bubble, which bursted and then disappeared into air.I was happy with ma self....the pampering,the let it loose attitude.These five days gave me enough room to think for ma self, something that i rarely do.It was an intellectual break and thankfully i was futile. Though i had some lows too last week,issues with people who seemingly took ma spirit on the wrong note.I know may be I'm wrong but,the reasoning seems so clear.I have a life and I'm living it for ma self not for the world to decide what I'm gonna do with it.
"YEH MERI LIFE HAI,MUJHE JEENE THO"

Translation:This is ma life,let me live it

No comments: