Saturday, August 09, 2008

Past:Friends


I get lost in the thoughts of ma existence and people are taken back by surprise.Its not just physical appearance that has changed but, deep down there are radical changes though the basic things remain same.I kind off got repelled today during the test hour by the fact that i could hate some one so badly.Believe me ,when i say the hatred is all for the right reasons.Whatever may be the reason, she was part of ma life until few months.I believe friends are people who not only stand by your side during the good times but, the bad times too. For, her it wasn't the case,all she cared about was the company, when she wanted to go somewhere, share the extra notes,go out,eat together for no one else was ready to be with her except US.She was never someone who you can call a friend.Iv always stood by her but, she seemed more concerned about her own reputation that sticking with us.That's when i started hating her still, i found it difficult to hate her for, its difficult to hate some one who was so close for all these years.After each passing day she makes me hate her more, every inch of her. I know i sound in human but the factors affecting the relation are irreversible. I wish if i could drive away all the negative thoughts but, i cant.

No comments: