Saturday, April 26, 2008

Who stole ma shoes?

Iv been searching all day for ma shoes,the one i was planning to wear to ma friend's sisters wedding.I made a fuss outta ma missing shoes blaming out ma mom for being careless , throwing away ma shoes (actually i was accusing her).Why such a fuss over a stupid shoes?Its for the fact that the shoe was a part of ma life for so long.I was getting frustrated ,"what will i wear the next day?".I went up to ma doggy and said"at least you understand right?".Ma pet lab turned her head sideways catching up whatever i was saying or, my be complaining she must have understood ma difficult position,she stood from the place which she categorised as her area.Ma shoes!!!!!!! it was safely hidden behind MIKKU'S belly all this time .So,who stole ma shoes?:MIKKU off course ma bro said.Wasn't he giving his mysterious devilish smile?.I may never know for who stole ma shoes.

No comments: