Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Saga Ends


The MIRROR was supposed to be a reflection of what i am and its duly serving its purpose.The blog gave lots of people an insight into ma world,life of a gal who used to struggle with her identity to life of an evolving women trying to decide her rights and wrongs.The blog was meant to be ma secret little place but,its not anymore.Lots of feed backs from friends and family well,i ought to cut down on the scary stuff i write down over here as ma dad is a regular reader.Well,I'm also happy to say that iv inspired some of ma friends to start blogging for themselves but,i don't see much activities on their site which is virtually dead.People start sharing your world!!.I still flash back to see ma self locking up ma room in frustration and shouting out loud whenever i was sad.Not anymore cause iv found a friend who have the patience to sit by me and console me whole night long:MIRROR!!!!!!Some people consider me as a grandma of blogging as I'm one among the first few who introduced the college the whole wide world of blogging. I believe that ma writing has evolved as i have in these years.Iv never wanted to post the depressing stuff but hey!!!this blog is supposed to a true reflection of what i am.I will be out of the blogging network for few months.The exile is not a self induced one,but ought to have happened in course of time.I'm shifting ma base to somewhere new,open and into a small world of happiness.The world that i hope will change ma life for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.