Tuesday, April 08, 2008

End of Chapter1


Three years of college.What have i learned?seems ma brain is dying out for, I'm making same mistakes again and again.Misjudging people,hurting people who loves me ,cracking stupid jokes that no one laughs on, ma list of stupidity never ends.College is not all best part of life its just another chapter that needs to be flipped through until finally u read -*THE END*-.As a matter of fact iv taken fewer notes,flunked life's tests,bunked most important classes.When i view things sarcastic, life gets little better.The pain dilutes,there is no 'ifs' and 'buts'.Iv loved ma life,hated it,played with it but,today I'm helpless.I wanna laugh but,the sound gets choked in ma throat.I wanna cry but,the tears have stopped flowing.Its a state beyond pessimism and depression its a state of self condemnation ,the state where you loose your self respect.I'm nothing but, a living end of the chapter.

No comments: