Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happiness is

After coming across, tons of posts in FB on 'HAPPINESS IS' I have decided to pen down my own little version.

So, HAPPINESS IS:

  • Watching my hubby smile.
  • A perfect-hot cup of tea in the morning.
  • Talking to my parents.
  • Shopping with mom.
  • Preparing food for hubby.
  • The smell of tadka.
  • Reading Cosmopolitan.
  • Watching the rain.
  • Weekend travel to home.
  • Perfect hair day.
  • The perfect smokey eye.
  • The first ray of sun on my face.
  • A good night's sleep.
  • A good facial.
  • Running
  • Wind in my hair.
  • Bike rides.
  • To find that the old clothes fit me perfectly.
  • Yummy dessert.
  • Gossiping with my friends.
  • Compliments.
  • Listening to Shaan's Ghumsum ho kyom
  • Writing.
  • Job.
  • Smelling the freshly laundered folded clothes.
  • Arranging my dresser.
There you go, a perfect blend of simplicity and materialistic pleasures. Sound very ME.

No comments: