Saturday, September 22, 2012

How to kill yourself


NO, this is not a step by step guide on murdering someone you hate, nor is it bible for methods of self destruction #depressingmuch.

Rewind back, I was taught to be ME . I was made to believe that if a guy can do something, I can do it too. I was told, not to give up and to hold my head high and be truthful to oneself. May be all these teachings did spoil me in a way and I turned out to be strong willed individual, ambitious, voracious, and a fighter of sorts.

I am still my old self, I don't like to be pretentious , especially towards people with whom I spend 90% of my precious time.

I am drubbed the wrong way, I am too loud, insensitive, dowdy and what not. I don't have a reason why I should kill myself for someone, why I should stop being myself!!!. Anyways, you will analyze each of my action with the microscopic lens of yours, picking on my weakness, then why the hell should I be someone else for you?

Yes, it's time to kill myself and be someone else, to put on that mask and pretend as if I CARE!!!

4 comments:

a mom's diet said...

ouch! marriage woos ??
we can talk abt it.. via emails.
but trust me,
it takes time for new ppl to adjust to your real image because they are not like you, give them time and let them adjust and accept you. they wont like it at first but thn be fine with it years later.
dont change yourself.
-kunj
kohllined.blogspot.in

Megha Sarin said...

I hope you are okay! Cant really make our what you are holding back. You can always talk.

love
http://www.meghasarin.com

Thripti Aravind said...

@Kohl_lined THANK YOU SO MUCH...MEANS A LOT TO ACTUALLY KNOW PEOPLE CARE:)

Thripti Aravind said...

@Megha Sarin i AM TRYING TO FIT INTO MY NEW LIFE, SEEMS i AM A MISFIT