Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011 is almost over and as I am introspecting over the bygone year I have reached some conclusions. Before I put my another day another reason to ramble theory into action let me highlight the years high's and low's.

HIGH's


  • Finally decided to rebutt parental pressure and for once decide what I want to do in life. 
  • An awesome birthday and a wedding of a dear friend.
  • Moving to a different role, and back to my home town after a 1 year stint in Bangalore.
  • Finally gathered some courage to come out of the shell and be more ME.
  • Got engaged to this awesome guy, who rock my world.
       

LOW's

  • Leaving my independent life back at Bangalore. 
  • Hmmm, can't seem to think of anything right now.
This year turned out to be a hit!!!. Hope 2012 would be as good as 2011.

8 comments:

thePURPLEspirit said...

Wow..such a nice post... And CONgRaTULATIoNs for ur engagement darling!!

aishwarya said...

its a nice post i guess...
while blog walking,i happened to see your blog...i am glad that i found out a malayali other than my known friends in this blog circle.
congratulations and may god bless you.

Style, She Wrote said...

Great recap! Seems like it's been a wonderful year! Congrats on your engagement. xo style, she wrote

Chandana said...

Nice! Hope 2012 is even better for you! :)

Thripti Aravind said...

@thePURPLEspirit thank you so much :)

Thripti Aravind said...

@ aishwarya Even I am really happy 2 see a fellow mallu blogger:)

Thripti Aravind said...

@ Style, She Wrote yup it was and I am hopping 2012 would be a better one :)

Thripti Aravind said...

@TheGirlAtFirstAvenue Keeping my fingers crossed :)