Monday, November 05, 2007

My First Crush!!!!!!!!


What's so different about LOVE and CRUSH??????

CRUSH is just a momentary feeling,an admiration,an attraction that may or may not stand the test of time.There is no age bar for this special feeling and it can happen anywhere anytime.

My first brush with pink cheeks happened in 10 th grade.The person i had ma first crush on was the oddest choice of all.My crush developed over years .But ,came to an abrupt halt owing to ma busy schedule.The feeling that i had watching him walk past disappeared of like fog.I never felt the need to be noticed or even a smile.I was happy with the little secret of mine.Until today he doesn't know of ma past and now that the special feeling has given way to a friendly attitude......... i would say he better not know.

Today I'm enjoying ma new life to the fullest without bothering about past images.Living ma life without regrets.People may ask me "was it LOVE???"i say "no...........it was just a CRUSH"

No comments: