Thursday, November 01, 2007

ma life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm stairing at the
black note of ma life
skillfully played at dawn
crushing the lilacs
every dream,every sorrow.......
i Cris's crossed paths of perfection
here I'm at the node
that iv always feared,the lost paths
here only darkness sustains
ghostly figure that
haunts my sleepy eyes
turning all greens black
rummaging through spoiled fields
i slowly walk towards the gate
the view across the distance
is like a dream
but i may never cross the bridge
its a deep turmoil inside
"to be or not to be"
on the other side i dint see
anyone to welcome,to Cheer
life!!!!!!!!
u defeated me yet again
decisions the right ones
are always late
and mine lost for ever
i prefer darkness
cause here ma insecurity never
feed on ma fears
my dreams never pile
on a block of lie
my ambition never die cold
on the other side i may take for granted
the freedom,the power,the success
closing the gate i say to myself
time to go back and live
the life i want
not the ones others want me to
live...............

No comments: