Thursday, November 03, 2011

30 things to do before I turn 30


1. Prepare a sumptuous Kerala veg meal inclusive of 2 types of payasam(Kheer)
2. Get my licence both, 2 and 4 wheeler.
3. Take my parents to an international holiday.
4. Beat a guy in computer games.
5. Travel to 4 corners of India (Goa, Arunachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Andamans)
6. Learn Salsa or any latina dance.
7. Turn vegetarian for a year.
8. Try at least one adventure sport.
9. Go down from size -- to size 26.
10. Buy a branded bag (A ZARA /MANGO/ALDO will do)
11. Walk on a 4 inch platform heels without falling.
12. Get my EX-MBA and move up to the post of Analyst before point 20.
13. Attend my brother's post graduate ceremony if he intends to postgraduate .
14. Buy myself a diamond stud.
15. Stay away from technology for 1 month ie, mobiles/ net etc.
16. Hug a dog.
17. Have authentic Chinese food.
18. Pray every day, and make it a habit.
19. Visit my school with my buddies and spend a whole day in 12 A.
20. Change company.
21. Go clubbing.
22. Buy "our own" house.
23. Not to fight with anyone for 3 months, not even an angry thought.
24. Walk on a beach @ 12.night, barefooted.
25. Streak my hair purple.
26. Say sorry to SOMEONE I have hurt.
27. Punch someone/anyone.(After my 3 months of being a good girl)
28. Spend one day, every year in an orphanage.
29. Write dairy every day.
30. Say a joke, to which everyone will laugh to.

Hoping for the best, lets see how it goes.

2 comments:

Chandana said...

#6, #7, #24, #25 and #27 are on my list too!
Salsa is something i've been planning since ages! I also want a tattoo!

Thripti Aravind said...

My only problem is I get bored fast, god knows if I will have the same wish list 2 years down the lane .