Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Its getting more and more difficult to complete the series, the ambiance, work and people are not helping me either. As it gets painful with each day, I better get done with this series and fast.

Simulator Wars

"Who is using 215?"Junkindhar's loud pitched voice is an alarm of sorts, one that resonates the feeling that something bad has happened and by default the feeling is true.

It becomes difficult to develop a page without using simulator.As much as I hate using it I had no other option to get the required dynamic data from back end. My initial tryst with the simulators didn't go well as I found them painfully slow. For me, the large time taken for making a small change was the luxury I couldn't afford. Slowly as the pages moved from static to dynamic I shifted my whole focus to simulators. As much as its painful to see your changes reflected its much more painful to convince Laxmindhar to part with his precious simulators.I have always had this devilish thought of messing up with his code to avenge all his serious no-sense talk like" WHAT YOU DOING?JUNK WORK!!!". Every time when an important change was to be made I found the simulator locked by an alpine or some other junk random word. Laxmindhar in later months had literally turned into a simulator protecting monster.

The one person who had to face the monster's wrath was Tinu.I still remember the vigor with which Tinu was left with playing with the simulator or rather you can call it as an curiosity gone wrong.She replaced the entire folder and Junkies changes were gone ,literally vaporised.....I still have Junkies face expression etched into ma memory and let me tell you it was hilarious :P...Well, I miss working on simulators and more importantly I miss the guy called "LAXMINDHAR" who had the weirdest theorems when it came to girls.The guy was one with the same wavelength as mine, one whose desk I managed to cause damage to thanks to ma frequent visits to his place, occasional irritating talks.Dude where ever you are after 10 years please please do give me 14% hike for ma appraisal(Managerial material).


Miss ya!!

No comments: