Monday, December 27, 2010

Iv been rewinding my thoughts for the past few days and picking up from millions of thoughts is this specific one that was put out to a public forum: .One sees, interacts with thousands every day and what's that separates a single face from the rest?.If you are in the look out for that special one in your life, what's that attracts you to a single person?.Why not x+1 or x-1?. Most people I believe chooses their partners based on an invisible match list.Everyone one of us has a match list with ratings from 0-10.This theory of mine applies to only certain section of people,specifically to people who take time to fall in love. Imagine person Y interacting with person X,person Y has this imaginary checklist which has all the pre requisites written.As day progresses, as interaction becomes more he either ticks or crosses each of this pre requisites.As the list variables comes to an end he is sure whether to go to the next level or drop X from his to be possible list .
Then comes stage 2, a more gruesome pick and throw affair.Person Y will show interest towards person X only if their ideologies nearly/perfectly match or if they clash.When i say clash i do not imply the clash as in milk and curd but certainly the ideologies of Y should be able to subside ideologies of X in a long run.If either of the extremes are met then stage two is cleared.

The questions that I originally raised remains un answered?"HOW SHOULD BE YOUR PERFECT PARTNER?".For starters lets take my example, for me my perfect partner should be mirror image of myself, someone to whom i don't have to give explanations about ma rapid mood swings.Someone who leaves me to sort ma problem maself and someone who is there by my side when i need.In short a perfect mind reader.Ma perfect partner should be one who can converse with me on common topic of interests.And as luck would have it none of these criterias of mine are met.

No comments: