Tuesday, April 13, 2010


Guess I'm,not keeping you posted about my life or its tides. Its so that I'm either busy or I'm too lazy to type in anything.Human character always surprises me,mostly the uncertainty involved. You can be friends with someone who until yesterday was your worst nightmare. All of us hide our basic instincts in the first meeting,the very person whom you described angelic may turn up into someone suffering from multiple personality disorder after a few months.When you invest a large part of your heart on someone,you expect them to give you dividends at the right time.Life is a big gamble ,some hit the jackpot while some,dream of hitting one ...what they don't know is that these dreams are just dreams.With equal ease with which human character fascinates me so does scares the hell out of me.Some mind reading ability would have surely helped me swim through rough sea.How do people say something and think something else?.Its too complicated,so is the deep corners of human mind. You cannot approach two minds in a common fashion for they are products of sophisticated emotions.

No comments: