Saturday, June 06, 2009

Talking about technology leaves me gasping for breath.It makes the air around so polluted,call me illiterate but any intelligent person can have his/her BAD TECHNOLOGY DAY.It not everyday that you get to laugh at ma cost,so go on read and have a heartily laugh. Last day Dad came into ma room furious"You embarrassed me in front of ma friends".On getting to the root of this statement an old story reappeared from its grave.The week before I gave him some technological gyaan which backfired.All thanks to 50+ tech guys.On being asked about the data cable,I replied innocently"I can't use this data cable Dad!!whenever you use connect it to the virus infected computer,virus comes out and sits inside the cable and next time you use it on another computer,virus spreads". Dad spread ma wisely statement among his friends only to be booed by them.Well, now i know computer virus isn't an animal

No comments: