Saturday, August 18, 2007

FAKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 B SUCESSFUL....................


Whenever you need appreciation or a sound of applause........FAKE IT!!!!!!!!!! 17/8/07 quite a turnin point it was.When asked to give ma intro I did start with a small note that people at one glance overwrite me as a cruel person............because that's how i look......... din't think twice in sayin WHAT I AM.......as most of the audience were ma own batch mates.At one point of the intro i did try to paint maself with a mean look but,quite a harmless one.I could see ma friendz smillin..."YA datz ME!!!!!!!!!!" i ended up and sat comfortably in ma chair. After ma intro I heard many many people tryin to put up an act.............act that stunned me to the core...........They now wore a beautiful appealin mask.....and of course i couldn't connect with most of them as they were FAKIN IT!!!!!!!!! hard reel.....like.....but unfortunately the only person who got black n white criticism was ME!!!!!.Hey judged me in 2 minz n people who know me for 2 yearz were sittin there stunned.......ya.........that what most MNC's do....but,does this kinda system help any company in long run?????don't think so................some thing that i feared......does this mean a wicked person with a sweet smile will score over a straight faced talented person??????????


" MAY BE MAY BE NOT"

No comments: