Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Its all human to keep smiling at the time of adversities.Ha!believe me life is not that rosy..if one doesnt speak out the problems buried deep within then ,one day the problem will consume u..the void deep within ma heart is my current problem ..sometimes i get so frustrated that i fail to see the world beyond the four boundaries of ma wall..I view the world from ma comfort zone..cursing all the bad things around..Not even once have i attempted to try to make a differnce of ma own..I know that its almost impossible to change the world in one week..the way i dream..i am ashamed of the hollowness in ma words..what can an 18 year old do all by herself???do i have the right to question the existing system..All i can do is to believe that im also a part of the society..that never needs to b questioned..or for the time being let the fire deep within me rest in peace...

No comments: